Terms and Conditions of Use
Access to this web site and use of the services offered here are subject to the terms and conditions of this user agreement and copyright notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. By accessing the services, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms and conditions in this user agreement. PaintballSportsNY.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the services of this web site, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
1. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless PaintballSportsNY.com and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any material posted by you.
2. You acknowledge that PaintballSportsNY.com does not control the user contributed material and information available on the message boards and other user and member-generated pages and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board or on any other user or member-generated pages are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. Although PaintballSportsNY.com may from time to time monitor or review discussions, postings, transmissions, message boards and other user and member-generated pages on this web site, neither PaintballSportsNY.com nor any of its agents, representatives or licensors is under any obligation to do so. PaintballSportsNY.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the message boards or on any other user or member-generated pages.
3. The member-generated content of this web site contains information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. They are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. Neither PaintballSportsNY.com nor its affiliates endorse or are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the service or the sites.
4. Any communication or material you post or transmit is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant PaintballSportsNY.com the right to display this material on its web sites. PaintballSportsNY.com makes no ownership claims to any material you post or transmit and agrees that all submitted materials, text, graphics and files remain the sole property of their creator, with individual exceptions such as contest entries specifically labeled as such when solicited.
5. Your use of this web site is at your own risk. Neither PaintballSportsNY.com, nor any of its agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the services of this web site and the information available on this web site or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on this web site. You hereby waive any and all claims against PaintballSportsNY.com arising out of your use of the services of this web site and the information available thereon. PaintballSportsNY.com does not review or monitor any web sites linked to the member-generated content of this web site and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your linking to such web sites is at your own risk.
6. We will not offer any information about you to any company. However, you should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., name, email address) on a bulletin board or on any other user or member-generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties. PaintballSportsNY.com will never sell or offer any personal information about our members and users, including e-mail addresses, to any third party.
7. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the services of this web site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York.
8. PaintballSportsNY.com reserves the right to revoke, deny, and/or delete any account or information associated with any member or user of this website without notice. Any user or member posting objectionable information or material on this website will immediately be banned and have their IP address blocked from viewing this website. PaintballSportsNY.com reserves the right to decide the definition of what objectionable material is. The use of this website is restricted to users above the age of thirteen in strict accordance of COPPA regulations.